These are seriously yummy, I like to serve these as a canape, but in all honestly you could load them up on a plate, put a little dressed salad garnish on and its a great starter.
The Chorizo crumb is just simply amazing, simple to make but the flavours and texture it gives is just yum!
Recipe serves 4 canapes
- Chorizo – about 3 inch
- Fresh parsley
- 1 slice white bread
- 4 small mushrooms
- 1 soft goats cheese log
- Finely chop the chorizo and place in a tray in a hot oven (220c) for 5-6 mins until crispy. Set aside
- Remove crust off bread, put into a food processor with the parsley and blitz to a crumb.
- Put in the chorizo (and oil) and blend together. Season with salt and pepper and turn out onto a plate
- Remove stalks off mushrooms.
- Put the goats cheese into a bowl and put in salt and black pepper. Mix together
- Fill the mushroom with the goats cheese mixture. Dip the mushroom, cheese side, into the crumb mixture.
- Place on a baking tray.
- Cook for 6 mins gas mark 6 and serve straight away.
Its so easy to do, but so yummy, people will think they have taken you ages, but we all know different!
Find this recipe and similar here :Canapes