The Chorizo crumb is just simply amazing, simple to make but the flavours and texture it gives is just yum!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- Chorizo – about 3 inch
- Fresh parsley
- 1 slice white bread
- 4 small mushrooms
- 1 soft goats cheese log
- Finely chop the chorizo and place in a tray in a hot oven (220c) for 5-6 mins until crispy. Set aside
- Remove crust off bread, put into a food processor with the parsley and blitz to a crumb.
- Put in the chorizo (and oil) and blend together. Season with salt and pepper and turn out onto a plate
- Remove stalks off mushrooms.
- Put the goats cheese into a bowl and put in salt and black pepper. Mix together
- Fill the mushroom with the goats cheese mixture. Dip the mushroom, cheese side, into the crumb mixture.
- Place on a baking tray.
- Cook for 6 mins gas mark 6 and serve straight away.
It’s so easy to do, but so yummy, people will think they have taken you ages, but we all know different!